General Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions below are applicable to all villa rental reservations made through websites owned and operated by Surya Bali Villa.
Reservations have to be made in writing, either by filling in reservation form available in our websites or other mean of writing correspondence such as email and fax. Follow the step-by-step instruction below to make your reservation.
- Fill in the form completely if you are making reservation through website reservation form. If you are making your reservation through other means of written communication, please provide detailed information including number of members of the arriving group, their nationality, and their ages.
- Detail information regarding to members of arriving group including their nationality and their age is required prior to acceptance of your reservation.
- Presence of children and infants in your group has to be communicated before confirming your reservation as certain villas are not suitable to young guests.
- Unless explicitly mentioned, maximum capacity of a villa is two adults per bedroom. Each villa has its own specific regulation in maximum capacity which applies to both adults and children, therefore please make sure to pay sufficient attention accordingly.
- Our reservation officer will respond to your inquiry at the latest within 24 hours. If you do not receive any respond from our side after 24 hours, please contact us immediately through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the inquired villa is available, you will receive a respond with detailed information about the villa, its rates for the enquired period, and further instruction to finalize your reservation.
- If the inquired villa is NOT available, you will receive a list of similar villas which are available for your inquired period.
- Availability can change from time to time especially in peak and high season. The villa which is available when our reservation responds your inquiry may no longer available when you decide to confirm your reservation. Therefore it is advisable to confirm your reservation immediately after you receive availability information.
- As soon as you confirm your booking, our reservation office will issue an invoice with detailed payment instructions and a due date.
- Make sure to settle the payment before the due date. Your reservation will be automatically released if you fail to make the payment before the due date.
- When we receive the payment we will issue a payment receipt along with booking confirmation containing related information to your reservation including check-in and check out date, exclusions and inclusions, remaining payments, etc.
- For proper pick up arrangement, please provide detailed arrival schedule of each member of your group.
There are 2 (two) payment methods as below:
You can choose one of the two options below to settle your payment. Detailed instruction for selected payment method is available in the invoice we sent.
- Credit card with sign on file method.
– You are required to send the following documents by email to email@example.com (1) completely and correctly filled in Credit Card Authorization Form (CCAF), (2) copy of your passport, (3) copy of both sides of your credit card.
– All payment will be processed in Indonesian Rupiah at a conversion rate informed in our invoice.
– Payment is subject to 3% – 4% of additional credit card processing fee.
- Bank transfer.
– Transfers are made to corporate bank account as informed in our invoice.
– All costs related to the transaction have to be borne by you. Make sure to mention “Full Amount Guarantee” when you submit the transfer instruction.
Checking In and Checking Out
Unless explicitly informed, airport transfers are provided as complimentary services. Pay attention into the following details to avoid any potential inconvenience.
- Our officer will be waiting for you at the arrival gate, holding a board with your name.
- Check in time is 14.00 and check out time is 11.00. Early check in and late check out can be arranged based on availability. Requirement for early check in and/or late check out should be communicated in advance.
- Late check out between 11.00 and 18.00 will be charged at 50% of one night rental rate.
Each villa applies its own cancellation policy. Cancellation policy specific to the villa you are about to rent is attached to booking confirmation we send.
- Cancellation has to be made in writing, either by email or fax.
- No show is subject to forfeiture of all payments you have made.
Season classifications, their period, and corresponding pricing are subject to discretion of each villa owner. Please refer to pricing information in villa detail page of our website.
Altering Your Booking
- Altering your booking can only be made in writing by email.
- Altering your booking is subject to availability.
- Each villa applies its own policy on booking alteration.
Events and Parties
Villa rental are made available only for holiday accommodation purpose only. Holding an event or party is subject to management discretion, surrounding neighborhood, local authorities, and may incur various charges and fees.
- Depending on the neighboring community, certain functions may not be allowed in certain villas.
- Explicit notice upon making your reservation is required for holding events or parties in the villa.
- Fees may be required to acquire a license to hold the event from local authorities.
Getting travel insurance which covers any potential disadvantages during your holiday including illness, injury, death, damage, loss, and cancellations is highly advisable.
- Surya Bali Villa is not liable in any circumstance to substitute or refund any unused proportion of accommodation and other related services.
- Surya Bali Villa is not liable to damage, loss, injury, and death sustained by residing clients both inside and outside the villa.
- Whilst we make our best effort to ensure accuracy of information presented in our website, we are not responsible for any changes and alterations made by the villa owner.
- Surya Bali Villa is not responsible and therefore is not liable to borne any related expenses caused by inconvenience caused by condition of the villa.
- Surya Bali Villa is not liable to any loss and damages to personal belongings of the clients and their visiting guests including cars and personal belongings left inside.
Losses and Damages
- Clients are responsible to leave the villa in good order and clean condition.
- Clients are liable to cover any losses and damages to the villa during their occupation.
- Villa owner retains the right to repossess the villa if the clients or their guests cause damages to the villa.
Complains and Force Majeur
Both Surya Bali Villa and villa owners are doing their best to provide comfortable accommodation for the clients to occupy. However we are also aware that there are issues beyond our control which may negatively affect client’s experience.
- Clients have to address complains to the villa manager immediately.
- Both villa owner and Surya Bali Villa will not entertain any complains raised after client’s departure.
- Surya Bali Villa is not liable for failure to perform its obligation caused by issues beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to act of God, power failure, fire, flood, epidemic disease, war, riot, and terrorism.
- All clients are strongly recommended to obtain appropriate travel and medical insurances.
- Clients are responsible to ensure that every member of their group has proper travel document as regulated by the government of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Surya Bali Villa is not liable to refund any losses caused by improper documentation and any other travel related problem including but not limited to cancelled or delayed flights.
- Surya Bali Villa is not liable to any illegal conduct or actions against the law of the Republic of Indonesia.
***End of Terms and Conditions***